BOSTON – (BUSINESS WIRE) – October 27, 2021–
Leading Moroccan tour operator, Travel beyond travel, launched a raffle for two lucky frontline healthcare workers in the United States for a 2022 luxury experience showcasing some of the best Morocco has to offer. The draw runs until 2021 with winners selected at random on January 7, 2022.
“Throughout this pandemic, the courageous women and men at the forefront of this battle have demonstrated incredible stamina, spirit and courage,” said Lucas Peters, Chief Executive Officer by Journey Beyond Travel. “They are an inspiration. In recognition of all they have done, our team at Journey Beyond Travel take pride in being able to offer what we can only imagine to be a much needed vacation. “
The lucky winners will take a 10-day tour through Morocco. The winner must prove they were a frontline healthcare worker at the time of submitting their entry.
The tour includes incredible and unique experiences, offering true cultural immersion, including:
- A private car with one of Journey Beyond Travel’s famous hospital drivers
- Charming accommodations, including architecturally authentic riads in medieval towns and luxury bivouac tents in the Sahara Desert
- Entrance to the Roman ruins of Volubilis
- A private guided tour of Fez with a local expert
- A special experience with a renowned desert guide
- Sunset camel rides on the golden dunes of Erg Chebbi
- A visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Aït Ben Haddou
- A private guided hike through the breathtaking High Atlas Mountains
- A private guided tour of Marrakech with a local expert
- Most (but not all) meals with amazing and diverse Moroccan dining experiences, including specialty meals with local families
- Expert support and advice from the entire Journey Beyond Travel team
A sample itinerary and more information about the draw can be found at: https://www.journeybeyondtravel.com/frontliner
About Journey Beyond Travel
Since 2007, Journey Beyond Travel, LLC has been the leading sustainable Moroccan tour operator. We are concentrating all our efforts on a single destination: Morocco. From the mythical markets of Fez and Marrakech to the awe-inspiring awe-inspiring Sahara Desert, the country’s many UNESCO World Heritage sites, the snow-capped peaks of the High Atlas Mountains, magnificent stretches of beach along the Mediterranean and of the Atlantic, incredible world-class cuisine, and famous hospitality, Morocco has something to offer for every type of traveler. Because we are focused on one destination, we are able to have unparalleled expertise and in-depth knowledge that simply does not exist with most other tour operators, whether in Morocco or elsewhere in the world! We have been practicing sustainable tourism since before it became a hype. We pay flourishing salaries to all of our staff; have local partnerships to reduce and offset carbon; select our accommodations based on a set of strict criteria, including how they treat their staff and the environment; and support a number of NGOs working for better local communities. At Journey Beyond Travel, we continue to work on new ways to be environmentally and socially aware to have as positive an impact as possible on our planet.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211027005541/en/
United States: +1 339 368 8347
Morocco: +212 697 622 638
KEYWORD: AFRICA UNITED STATES MOROCCO NORTH AMERICA MASSACHUSETTS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHERS PHILANTHROPY HOUSING HEALTH GENERAL HEALTH DESTINATIONS TRAVEL HOLIDAYS PHILANTHROPY
SOURCE: Travel Beyond Travel
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/27/2021 07:18 / DISC: 10/27/2021 07:18
Copyright Business Wire 2021.